- Type: RESIDENTIAL
- Location: Barellan Point
- Land Size: 6'962 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 10
Fabulous Family Lifestyle with Subdivision Potential for Capital Return
What an Opportunity We Have for You Here!
Read for Inspections…..
Live in your beautifully renovated home and build a second home for extended family on the pre- approved second block or keep the block BIG and have room for the kids to run or even keep a pony!
This family friendly sturdy home has been fully refurbished by the current owners. They have created a bright natural ambiance inside that flows outside to a lovely large outdoor covered entertainment area. No expense was spared to turn this into a stunning modern home with amazing family amenities. You have choices for individual spaces, Eco influence, and a quiet acreage lifestyle yet so convenient to Karalee schools and shops. One lucky family is in for good times and guaranteed lifestyle bounty!
Need to know…..
- 6962 M² Block With Council Pre-Approval Complete.
- Renovated Brick Home with 3 Large Bedrooms (Two With Walk In Robes).
- 2 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets, 2 Living Areas plus Multipurpose Room.
- Covered Outdoor Living & Entertainment with Fans and Water Feature.
- Completely Renovated Separate Teenager Retreat / Office.
- Chef’s Kitchen with Granite Benches, Bosch Appliances & Massive Pantry.
- Reverse Cycle Air Con In House and Separate Office / Retreat.
- Porcelain Tiling and Bamboo Flooring.
- Electrical Rewire to House & Office Using Cat 6 Data Cables.
- Full Brand New Roof Less Than 12 Months Old.
ECO Friendly Features
- Thermostat Controlled Solar Heat Extractor Installed on Roof.
- Newly Tinted Windows.
- 24000 Litres of Rainwater Storage with Selection Valve for Tank or Town.
- Organic Vegie Gardens in Raised Beds plus Fruit Trees.
- Underground Plumbing from Tanks to Water Gardens & Taj Mahal Chicken Pen.
- Pleasant Tropical Gardens, Fernery & Greenery Attracts Bird Life.
- New Chris Gatton Powered Shed Has 2 Enclosed & Lined Bays.
- And; 2 External Bays Suitable for Horse Float or Caravan.
- Fully Fenced & Secure Dog Yard Adjoins Yard (Entire Block is Fenced).
- Large Driveway Providing Plenty of Off-Road Parking.
- Rear Boundary Backs Onto Councils Cunningham’s Paper Road.
- Cunningham’s Paper Road Features Green Belt & Wild Life Corridor.
- Walk To Local State School and Kindergarten.
- 6 Mins Drive to Local Shops, Woolworths & Public Amenities.
- Just 10 Minutes to Ipswich CBD.
This sunny and hugely attractive home is seriously “For Sale” and its new owners will be one lucky family with endless good times and capital growth guaranteed!!
A superb parcel of land conveniently sited and the preliminary subdivision approval
makes this family home an investment with potential.
Priced to sell in the range of $655K plus.
Call Now to Make Your Private Appointment to View
- 10 mins to Ipswich CBD
- 6 Mins to Local Shops
- Air Conditioning
- Ample Space
- bamboo flooring
- Bosch appliances
- CAT 6 data cables
- Ceiling Fans
- chef’s kitchen
- completely renovated
- Entertainment Area
- entire block is fenced
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Renovated
- Gatton powered shed
- granite benches
- multipurpose room
- New roof
- New Wiring
- Organic vegie garden
- Porcelain tiling
- separate office
- Space for 10+ Cars
- tinted windows
- water feature
- Water Tank